Home Buying, Real Estate News, Your Next Home
As we approach the end of 2020, we wanted to provide you with the latest on the progress at The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre. Everything is moving along as anticipated and we are currently on track for an estimated completion date of Summer 2021.
Some key updates:
- The roof on the east side of the building is completed and we are working on the vapour barrier
- Prepping to begin the installation of doors and windows
- Plumbing is progressing quickly on the west side of the building
- The parkade is now over 85% complete
- The electrical for the lighting layout is now in progress
Here are some photos so you can see the progress!
The Residences at Willoughby Town Centre is will be a mixed-use building comprising just 91 modern condos, with 1 level retail and 3 levels of residential homes above. This location can’t be beat; we are just steps away from shopping, restaurants, schools and transit!
For more information on this collection of homes, visit beehere.ca!
Market Intelligence, Real Estate News, Your Next Home