How to Secure a Home at Township Commons:
Your priority placement opportunity will be on November 27th, 2017 starting at noon sharp. No contracts will be written until December 1st, 2017. Priority placement is all about securing one of your preferred homes without having to stand in a line-up.
- On November 27th at 12:00 pm, a link will be available on the top of this page to submit your Priority Placement Form. This form will include your contact details (as well as your realtor's contact details if you have a realtor representing you), your six preferred home choices and your option choices. If you do not enter three different unit options, your priority placement form will not be considered. Please click here for a sample form.
- As forms come in, they will be numbered and time stamped, you will also receive a copy immediately. Within 48 hours, those that have secured a selection will be contacted by phone or email with a writing appointment time. If you do not hear from us you will be automatically waitlisted and will be contacted if a home become available. It’s important to note that all forms must be submitted through the online portal. Forms delivered to the sales team and/or emailed will not be accepted
- The above-mentioned email will include next steps to finalize securing the assigned home. This will include confirmation in writing of the appointment day and time, review and acceptance of the disclosure statement, set-up of an online Yongle profile by all parties intended to be on the contract of purchase and sale and submission of a scanned image of government issued ID for all parties to the contract (this ID must not be expired and needs to be the same ID brought to the scheduled writing appointment).
- Those who have secured priority placement, must show up and check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled writing appointment in order to take advantage of this placement. If you do not show up on time, your home will be given to the next person on the waitlist for that home.
- Writing appointments with the Sales Team will commence on Friday December 1st at 9:00am.
- Please ensure all parties to the contract are available to attend the scheduled appointment. If you are writing under a company name please come prepared with all necessary documents to do so.
- Bring a piece of valid Government ID (expired ID cannot be accepted) and a Personal Cheque or Bank Draft in the amount of $5,000 made out to “Terra Law Corporation. In Trust”. If the deposit is coming from a third party, that third party needs to come with a copy of their ID to the scheduled writing appointment.
- If you are working with a Realtor, they must come with you to your appointment and be present during the contract writing process. They will also be required to fill out an online Yongle profile in advance of the scheduled appointment. This information will be emailed to your Realtor once a home has been secured.
Should you have any questions or need further clarity, please email the Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.