Home Buying, Real Estate News
LIVE MOUNTAINSIDE, MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN KELOWNA
Welcome to Eminence, a vibrant, recreation-centric community on the southern slope of Kelowna’s iconic Knox Mountain. Less than five minutes from downtown, Eminence offers a quiet, amenity-rich, urban escape bordering Kelowna’s largest natural park area.
With Knox Mountain Park in your backyard, you will have unprecedented access to an expansive network of biking and nature trails. This recreational paradise, frequented by cyclists, mountain bikers, hikers and dog walkers, offers endless exploration and spectacular viewpoints of Okanagan Lake, fostering an active lifestyle and connection to nature.
Beyond Knox, Kelowna’s vibrant downtown, Waterfront Promenade, award-winning restaurants and UBCO are just minutes away. The North End’s brewpubs, restaurants and boutiques, and Glenmore’s many shops and services are even closer by car and only ten minutes by bike.
A VIBRANT, RECREATION-CENTRIC COMMUNITY ON THE SOUTHERN SLOPE OF KELOWNA’S ICONIC KNOX MOUNTAIN.
Eminence’s resort-style health and wellness amenities reflect the community’s lifestyle-driven approach. In addition to the expansive, well appointed rooftop terraces on Eminence’s three buildings, residents will enjoy exclusive access to The Lodge. Boasting an eco-friendly green roof and a welcoming, relaxed vibe, The Lodge features a mountainside lounge, outdoor pool, hot tub, BBQ areas, social lounge, and a fitness centre.
- Social Lounge
- BBQ Areas
- Outdoor Pool
- Biking Trails
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Centre
- Rooftop Terrace
LIVE MOUNTAINSIDE, MINUTES FROM THE CITY
- Less than a 5-minute drive to downtown Kelowna
- Eminence offers a quiet, amenity-rich community bordering Kelowna’s largest natural park area with over 367 acres of hiking and biking trails in your backyard
- Lush, perfectly planned green spaces and picturesque tree-lined pathways link the community’s three buildings, encouraging an active lifestyle designed for walking, biking, and social connection
- The Lodge features a mountainside lounge, bar and kitchen, games area, fitness centre, outdoor pool and hot tub. Entertain al fresco poolside with community outdoor kitchenettes, harvest tables, and barbeques
- Connect with neighbours on the rooftop terrace featuring plush loungers with shaded areas and synthetic yoga lawn
- Enjoy more space for your favourite four-legged friends at the Bark Park and convenient onsite dog wash station
- Beyond Knox, you are less than an hour’s drive to Big White Ski Resort and SilverStar Mountain Resort, and 15 minutes to the Kelowna International Airport
- 15 minutes to UBC Okanagan main campus and 7 minutes to the future downtown campus
MODERN MOUNTAINSIDE ARCHITECTURE
The striking natural backdrop of Knox is the inspiration for Eminence’s modern mountainside architecture with warm wood elements complementing the cultured stone features, bold black details, glass balconies, and rooftop patios, showcasing Eminence’s sweeping mountain, valley, and city views. Beautiful covered decks include gas barbeque hookups to enjoy the outdoors all year round
Secure underground parking with built-in storage lockers included with every home, and keep your bicycle secure and maintained with street parking, underground bike storage, and convenient bike tune-up and wash stations in the parkade. EV car charging is available and Efficient heating and air conditioning system to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
If you are interested in learning more about Eminence at Knox Mountain, please feel free to click here to visit the full development website to learn more and register today.
Fraser Valley Living, Home Buying, Real Estate News
The Loop by Gramercy Excels at 32nd Georgie AwardsRead more
Bringing People Home, Home Buying, Your Next Home