Spring starts today! Here are a few design tips that will bring life to any room after that long dreary winter:
- Bring in Fresh White Accents: White accents immediately brighten up any space.
- Add Simple, Chic Shelving: You can pack a punch with a great wallpaper by papering just the inside back section of a shelving unit.
- Play with Punches of Yellow: Lemons or daffodils can bring instant and simple style into the kitchen for spring.
- Perk Up Your Pillows: Lighten up! Replace the throw pillows on your sofa or bed with brightly colored ones.
- Get Crafty and Repaint Furniture: For spring, you can find and paint antique desks or dressers with a glossy crème and replace the hardware.
- Add Simple Succulents: Succulents are a wonderful added accent any room and are effortless to care for.
- Tweak Your Table Settings: Spring place card holders can liven up any table and make us all think of nature and renewal! Budding branches and flowering branches are a quick way to bring the outdoors in.
- Transform Your Slipcovers: To start, you'll need to invest in basic parsons chairs with white slipcovers. Yes, it's an investment up front, but it's one worth making because you'll be able to customize these chairs as often as you like!
Keep It Airy and Light: Remove heavy drapes and replace them with sheer materials such as voile or lace.